From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Move classes from o.a.j.oak.kernel to o.a.j.oak.core
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:45:46 GMT
hi all

i keep wondering what was the reason for keeping implementations
of the oak-api in different packages. specifically i don't fully
understand what was the logic behind having some classes
in the oak.core package (KernelContentSession), while others
are in the oak.kernel package (KernelPropertyState).

that separation doesn't make too much sense to me as there
are cross-dependencies in both directions.

so, i would like to suggest that we move the classes from the
kernel package to the core package.
if nobody objects i would go ahead and commit the move later
on today.

kind regards
angela