From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Oak API - a top down look
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:35:49 GMT
hi michael

>> That's not my point. My point was, that we can get the same behaviour on
>> the JCR API as we currently have through the ContentTree methods as I
>> sketched them earlier.

i thought about it, slept over it. my assessment right now is, that
this will not be possible. let me suggest the following:
we keep it for the time being and i try to get some basic ac-eval ready
as fast as possible so we can argue about facts. in the mean time
i would appreciate if you could think about the alternative solutions,
in case my estimate would be proven right.

kind regards
angela