From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: test failures on trunk
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:12:11 GMT
On 2012-04-12 13:00, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Julian Reschke<julian.reschke@gmx.de>  wrote:
>> It's a bit tricky to start contributing until I can run the tests. If we
>> can't fix the problems, the only alternative seems to be to mark those tests
>> as failures for now.
>
> Yep. The best way to deal with a failing test like that is IMHO to
> file a bug about the problem and disable the test until it's fixed.
> Feel free to do just that.

OK.

OAK-58: I disabled the tests using @Ignore; Thomas: I believe this is in
fact an H2 problem, so it would be cool if you could check.

OAK-60: this appears the be a timing problem; adding a short sleep fixes
the test failure over here; but I would consider this to be just a
workaround. Somebody needs to check that.

With these changes, oak trunk now passes all tests on my two development
machines.

Best regards, Julian