From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oak api
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:29:16 GMT

On 11.4.12 10:54, Michael Dürig wrote:

> On 11.4.12 8:26, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> That'd be great. Thanks.
>>
>> Done now in revision 1324601.
>
> Thanks Jukka!
>

>> I didn't yet touch PathUtils. Where would it best fit?
>
> Well... into a commons module ;-)

On a second thought, we need some pretty JCR specific stuff for handling
paths in oak-jcr. It might thus be better not to rely on PathUtils but
rather roll our own which can deal better with these.

I created OAK-61 for tracking this. In a first step I will copy stuff
from PathUtils such that we can get rid of the last bit of dependency on
oak-mk. We can then evolve this into whatever is needed for oak-jcr.

Michael