From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oak api
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:03:18 GMT

On 11.4.12 10:15, Felix Meschberger wrote:

[...]

> But then: the move and copy methods look like out-of-band somehow and do not really concern
the state of the node itself but potentially completely unrelated ones.
 > I would move them somewhere else.

That'd mean we need to introduce a Branch class on which those methods
lived. Branch instances would then be returned from NodeStore.branch()
and would additionally contain methods for obtaining NodeStateEditor
instances.

OTHO, those methods are not more out of band than Object.equals(). So in
a way we are idiomatic ;-)

Michael