From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: oak api
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:43:38 GMT
hi

> I removed all references to the MicroKernel class in revision 1311731.

:)

> The remaining dependencies from oak-jcr to oak-mk are now: NodeState,
> NodeStateEditor, PropertyState, Scalar, ScalarImpl and PathUtils.
>
> Since these are needed in oak-mk, oak-core and oak-jcr we need either
> need to duplicate them or factor them out into separate module(s).

either way was fine with me. but if we factor them out into a
separate module i would suggest to rename the package. to me it
looks wrong to have references to Kernel or microkernel or mk
in the oak api.
similarly i would suggest to rename the implementations of the
node state editor and similar interfaces that are used in oak-jcr.

regards
angela