From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: On setting component boundaries in Oak
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:13:52 GMT
Hi,

>Alternatively, if we intend to have JCR as the only API through which
>Oak repositories are accessed, then I completely agree with Thomas
>that there's not much point in putting the JCR binding to a separate
>component.

There is probably some misunderstanding... I didn't mean that the JCR
binding is the only way to access the repository. What I didn't agree was
that we need to create multiple projects/components/jar files right now,
before we even really started development. And I'm not convinced we need
multiple projects/components/jar files even if we do support other
bindings.

Regards,
Thomas