From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple JCR Repositories in a single MikroKernel instance (?)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:18:16 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> I think this is not the case. If I'm not completely mistaken there will be
> always an 1:1 correspondence between an MicroKernel instance and a
> Repository instance.

That's my thinking as well.

In a cloud deployment the underlying cloud-scale storage backend can
and probably will be used to host multiple repositories. Also in such
cases I see us having multiple MicroKernels running on top of such a
backend, one (cluster) for each logical repository.

Thus there should be no need to distinguish between one repository and
another in the oak-core level.

BR,

Jukka Zitting