From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Oak 0.1 release plan (Was: [jr3] Release roadmap)
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:46:23 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> * 0.1 - March 2012
>>  * Basic JCR and HTTP interfaces (Hello, World!)
>>  * In-memory storage (no-need for persistence yet)
>>  * Runnable jar for easy deployment
>>  * Integration tests to verify the above

I think we're mostly done with all these items (I'd like to be further
with the last bit, but let's catch up in time for 0.2), so it's time
to cut the 0.1 release. I propose we cut the release candidate and
start the vote tomorrow on Friday.

Alex, you think you'd be up to the challenge? We'll need to replicate
the release build bits from /jackrabbit/trunk/pom.xml and then just
follow the steps from
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/creating-releases.html. I can help walk
you through it all. Or if you're busy I can take care of the 0.1
release so everything's in place for you to take over for later 0.x
releases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting