From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interface for modifying trees
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:14:27 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
> I wonder whether it would be useful if the transient state can be accessed
> before creating a new NodeState, that is:

For now I couldn't think of cases (below the MicroKernel interface)
where code making changes would need to go back and review the changes
it's made before committing them, which is why I left the accessors
(except the final getNodeState() method) out of the proposed builder
interface.

It's fairly straightforward to add methods like the ones you outlined,
but I think it's better if we do so only if or once we actually need
them.

BR,

Jukka Zitting