From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oak api : initial draft
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:02:27 GMT

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
> furthermore, having slept over the 'Connection' interface i am not
> so confident any more that it's name really fits the purpose
> that i was looking for... for me 'Connection' sounds very
> vague. i am fine with that for the time being as we are still
> very vague and just need something to get started. but i in the
> long run this may need some refinement.

Agreed. "Connection" is just something I borrowed from JDBC for lack
of a better term. I think we should avoid overloading the "Session"
term to prevent confusion with the JCR interface, so something else
that indicates an authenticated repository (or workspace) access point
would be nice. "(Repository)Handle"?

Jukka Zitting

View raw message