From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Only one workspace (Was: Handling namespace mapppings)
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:38:45 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
>>Let's drop trying to support more than one workspace for now!
>
> Would that mean, don't support multiple workspaces in the whole oak-core
> *API* for now? Or just don't support multiple workspaces in the
> *implementation* for now (and don't test with multiple workspaces)?

Both.

There's a quite a range of workspace management and cross-workspace
operations that we wouldn't need to include in the API just yet.

Existing things like passing the workspace name in the login() call
I'd just leave as-is and simply not use that functionality for now
until we have better consensus on how to proceed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting