From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Location of o.a.j.mk packages
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:22:30 GMT
Hi all,

Just checked out oak and I notice there are o.a.j.mk packages in both the oak-core and the
oak-mk projects. I think this is fundamentally wrong and may even lead to split packages.

In addition it really leads to confusion as expressed in an early statement by Tom: If I have
a class, how do I find the containing project ? I would assume the class's package would hint
at that.

Having mk packages in both the core and mk projects makes it actually hard to find mk classes.

So I suggest we either move the mk packages to the mk project or rename the mk packages in
core to oak instead.

Regards
Felix