From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: oak api : initial draft
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:13:21 GMT

Hi,

Some more things that crossed my mind:

- Is it possible to open multiple Connection instances with one
SessionInfo? What would be the purpose of this? Can I commit a NodeState
created with a NodeBuilder from one Connection into another Connection?

- Wouldn't it be simpler and sufficient to have a 1:1 relationship
between SessionInfo and Connection? Again: can I commit a NodeState
created with a NodeBuilder from one Connection into another Connection
(from another SessionInfo in this case)?

- Do we want to make any guarantees wrt. thread safety on Connection?

- Having NodeState and NodeBuilder in the oak-core API currently
introduces a dependency on oak-mk for clients of that API. We should
probably move the interfaces which are used across the stack to some
common location.

- ... probably more to come ;-)

Michael