From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Multiple JCR Repositories in a single MikroKernel instance (?)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:41:17 GMT
hi

it seems that tom got totally confused by my thread.
here some additional info:

what i meant was:

the mk-url was not only the identification of the storage
but would have (in case this is not yet the case) to identify
that part of the storage the contains the data of the
JCR repository that is being created.

when referring to the workspace name i was just omitting
some additional steps in my mind. what i meant was:

thus, identifying an item in the mk would in that case not only
consist of storage-address + wsp-Name + item-Path but
would rather have to be:

mk-url (being both storage and jcr-repo-identifier) + wsp-Name + item-Path

kind regards
angela