From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Value types supported by the MicroKernel
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:29:29 GMT
On 2012-03-22 15:04, Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
>> 2) Are null values (the "null" keyword) supported? It would be nice if not.
>
> setting a property to null (e.g. ^"foo":null ) removes it (as in JCR).
>
> however, adding a node with null valued properties is currently possible.
> that should probably be fixed.

"Fixing" means is to move from the JSON data model to the JCR data
model. I'm not saying this is wrong, just pointing out that this is
contrary to what my understand was about what the Microkernel is about.

>> 6) Presumably strings are in Unicode. Are characters beyond the BMP
>> supported? Is it possible for a string value to contain a Unicode
>> non-character, for example U+FFFF?
>
> erm, haven't thought about that. do you think that there could be a problem?

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4627#section-2.5> makes U+FFFF valid; so
is your question about valid-but-unassigned, or am I missing something
here...?

Best regards, Julian