From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Multiple JCR Repositories in a single MikroKernel instance (?)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:39:14 GMT
hi

from some basic discussions at the last f2f in basel i got the
impression that we may have multiple independant JCR repositories
in the same MikroKernel instance.

if that was the case and not a misunderstanding from my side,
i would like us to discuss how those different JCR repositories
are being addressed.

yesterday i played around with moving the login to the SPI layer
(oak-core) and found out that i had the following parameters
at hand:

a) URL of the mikrokernel
b) Workspace node within that mikrokernel

but i didn't find out how i would have identified the target JCR
repository containing that workspace.

am i missing something or is this something we still have to
define?

kind regards
angela