From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: On setting component boundaries in Oak
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:23:27 GMT
hi jukka

> We can (and probably will) split off the Oak and MK APIs to separate
> components down the line.

ok. but i wouldn't wait too long with that...

> But I'd like to keep them just as separate
> Java packages for now until the interfaces have stabilized enough for
> us to start making some level of backwards compatibility promises on
> them.

i can live with that for the very initial phase.
nevertheless i would like to already have a separate component
for mk issues in jira. unless someone objects i would go ahead
and create it... i'd really like us to be very conscious about
that distinction from the very beginning.

regards
angela