From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc: {@code...} instead of <code/>?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:04:02 GMT
hi michael

> FWIW: I switched to {@code} in the org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr package
> space.

fine with me... i don't have strong feelings in either way and will
hopefully have not problem adjusting to either solution.
using a common coding style will be a good thing imo. usually i
don't wish to know the author of every single line (and if i do
i use svn blame ;)

regards
angela

> On 15.3.12 16:10, Stefan Guggisberg wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Felix Meschberger<fmeschbe@adobe.com>   wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I didn't know the {@code} tag exists so I always use the<code>...</code>
  style.

>> same here. i realize that i am getting old;)
>> i kind of like the {@code} variant but i don't feel strong either way.
>>
>> cheers
>> stefan
>>

>>>    From a formatting POV (allowing to format segments with tags different from<code>)
it might really make sense to use the tag instead of the html element.

>>> Regards
>>> Felix