From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: On setting component boundaries in Oak
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:43:09 GMT
hi tom

>> or try to use
>> the current jackrabbit-jcr-commons as an initial solution.
>
> I thought we said we will *copy* code from existing projects, and then
> refactor it. That way we don't risk breaking Jackrabbit 2.x

as long as we can use jackrabbit-jcr-commons like an external
library providing general utilities i don't see any issue in using
it. and i would definitely prefer adding a dependency to it over
copying over the whole code and having yet another commons library
evolving with slightly different functionality...

regards
angela