jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Konrad Windszus <konra...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Javadocs for 2.18
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:47:30 GMT
Can we please restore? Removing it may break builds, e.g. due to referencing it via maven-javadoc-plugin
(https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/commit/5f64bb14c7bebeae8bcff96f555ddcdae82bf818#diff-9c5fb3d1b7e3b0f54bc5c4182965c4fe1f9023d449017cece3005d3f90e8e4d8L80
<https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-filevault/commit/5f64bb14c7bebeae8bcff96f555ddcdae82bf818#diff-9c5fb3d1b7e3b0f54bc5c4182965c4fe1f9023d449017cece3005d3f90e8e4d8L80>)
Although encouraging people to upgrade is obviously good, breaking builds for downstream consumers
of 2.18 is something we should avoid IMHO...

Thanks,
Konrad