jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "angela (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (JCR-4146) json extension is removed by AbstractWebdavServlet on COPY request
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 07:24:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4146?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16055266#comment-16055266
] 

angela commented on JCR-4146:
-----------------------------

[~reschke], patch looks good to me. in order to minimize the risk for regressions i would
suggest to run the litmus test-suite for the regular webdav implementation and the TCK tests
against the jcr-2-spi-2-webdav setup (using the jcr-remoting). For the latter building _jackrabbit-jcr2dav_
must be run with _-PintegrationTesting_ => the {{org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.ConformanceTest}}
collects the TCK, the jcr2spi test suite and the jcr2spi-security test suite.

> json extension is removed by AbstractWebdavServlet on COPY request
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: JCR-4146
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4146
>             Project: Jackrabbit Content Repository
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: jackrabbit-webdav
>    Affects Versions: 2.15.3
>            Reporter: Ana Vinatoru
>            Assignee: Julian Reschke
>         Attachments: JCR-4146-2.diff, JCR-4146.diff
>
>
> This issue was first observed via crxDE: the user did a copy / paste on a node with the
.json extension (let's say test.json). After saving, the new node was named "Copy of test"
instead of "Copy of test.json".
> I tracked the request to the AbstractWebdavServlet.doCopy method - and this is where
the .json extension seems to be lost.
> The Destination header sent by crxde includes the extension, but the new resource created
in doCopy does not have it.
> The request looked like this:
> {code:java}
> curl -u admin:admin 'http://localhost:4502/crx/server/crx.default/jcr%3aroot/libs/test.json'
-X COPY -H 'Overwrite: T' -H 'Destination: /crx/server/crx.default/jcr%3aroot/libs/Copy%20of%20test.json'
-v
> {code}
> To rule out issues in other layers, I tested with the Jackrabbit 2.14.x standalone.
> I uploaded the test.json file via WebDav, then executed the following curl request:
> {code:java}
> curl -u admin:admin 'http://localhost:9001/server/default/jcr:root/test.json' -X COPY
-H 'Overwrite: T' -H 'Destination: /server/default/jcr:root/copytest.json' -v
> {code}
> The new node was created, but instead of being named "copytest.json", it is called "copytest".



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message