jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: importXML removing newline chars
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 07:41:11 GMT
Hi Clay

I would suggest that you create an account and report the issue including
a xml that illustrates the issue.

Btw: is it about Jackrabbit or Oak? And if it's about Jackrabbit, do you know
if the issue also is present in Oak?

Thanks and kind regards
Angela

From: Clay Ferguson <wclayf@gmail.com<mailto:wclayf@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday 8 August 2016 03:50
To: "dev@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>" <dev@jackrabbit.apache.org<mailto:dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>>
Subject: importXML removing newline chars

JCR Devs,

I don't have an account for reporting bugs on jira, so I'm posting here. The method
session.getWorkspace().importXML() is removing newline characters from the content. I'm importing
a file what was exported using session.exportDocumentView(). I can open the XML in a text
editor and verify that the newline characters are in it, but when I import all newlines are
lost.

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com<mailto:wclayf@gmail.com>