jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Mathijs den Burger <m.denbur...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Syncing a local directory using FileVault
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:37:22 GMT
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Tobias Bocanegra <tripod@apache.org> wrote:
> I will look into the test case - from what you describe it should work
> - so it might be a bug....
> if the package is setup properly, it must remove the missing file.

OK, thanks for investigating. I've created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT-59 to track the issue.

On a side note: I've changed my directory sync code so it detects
which files/directories actually changed. It will then first delete
the part of JCR node tree that got changed before reimporting a subset
of the files. That works fairly well, since most file system changes
occur on a fine-grained level. But having FileVault process deletions
automatically would be nicer, of course :).

best,
Mathijs