jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject NodeType information in observation events
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:52:53 GMT

Hi,

Often it would be helpful if observation events would carry node type
information. In Oak we added some initial support for this [1] by adding
the node type and the mixin types of the associated node of an event to
the info map.

In JCR-3765 [2] I suggested to backport this functionality to
Jackrabbit. However this will cause the GetInfoTest TCK test to fail.
That test asserts that the info map is empty for all non move events.
What do people think about adapting the test expectations of this test
and allow for said entries?

Michael

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1661