jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dpfis...@adobe.com>
Subject svn:eol-style missing (CR+LF in source files)
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:32:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently reviewing a patch submitted in JCR-3729, and when I try to
apply to trunk, it fails for various files, although the version it is
based on is the same as mine.

I realized that the files rejected all have CR+LF line terminators in my
checkout, although I'm working on Mac OS X, and svn:eol-style is missing
for those files. Apparently, it is this non-native line termination policy
that confuses patch.

Is this an oversight or did we change our convention to not specify
svn:eol-style anymore?

Thanks
Dominique

BTW: "grep -l '^M' $(find . -name \*.java)" reports 49 files in
jackrabbit-data that have CR+LF line terminators