jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject [REPORT] Apache Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:19:19 GMT
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).

The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.

o Releases

We made the following stable release from Jackrabbit trunk:

   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.6.5 on December 13th

   We made the following unstable release from Jackrabbit trunk:

   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.7.4 on February 11th

   We made the following releases from the Jackrabbit Oak sub project:

   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.13 on December 13th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14 on January 13th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.15 on January 27th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.16 on February 10th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.17.1 on February 26th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.18 on March 11th

o Community / Development
   * No new committers or PMC members joined the Jackrabbit team since
     February 2013.