jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@adobe.com>
Subject [REPORT] Apache Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:31:25 GMT
The Apache Jackrabbit™ content repository is a fully conforming
implementation of the Content Repository for Java™ Technology API
(JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).

The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.

o Releases

We made the following stable release from Jackrabbit trunk:

   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.6.4 on October 11th

   We made the following unstable release from Jackrabbit trunk:

   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.7.1 on September 16th
   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.7.2 on November 8th
   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.7.3 on December 9th

   The following patch releases were made from earlier maintenance
   branches:

   * Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.5 on October 11th

   We made the following releases from the Jackrabbit Oak sub project:

   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.9 on September 20th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.10 on October 9th
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.11 on November 21st
   * Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.12 on November 28th

   We made the following release from the Jackrabbit FileVault sub project:

   * Apache Jackrabbit FileVault 3.0 on October 1st

o Community / Development
   * The Jackrabbit project received a donation of Adobe's FileVault. The
     process was tracked under JCR-3612. IP clearance passed August 10th [1]
     and subsequently lead to a first release as listed above.

   * No new committers or PMC members joined the Jackrabbit team since
     February 2013.

   [1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/201308.mbox/%3CCAB+dfiknHR3gpNzeee3K867jcC1E5Z7XZt3m0d2fqfbuExiByQ@mail.gmail.com%3E