jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "aherrao.sachin" <aherrao.sac...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting ClassNotFound Exception MkActivityMethod
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:30:55 GMT
I am trying to use JackRabbit lbrary for SVN chekin operation.
What I run my code through individual program this works fine. But when I
run using web based project it doesn't work.

Code compiles fine but gives me runtime exception at following line
MkActivityMethod activityMethod = new MkActivityMethod(url);

The exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/client/methods/MkActivityMethod

My project has jackrabbit-standalone-2.6.4.jar included in my eclipse jars
as well as in project web-Inf/lib folder

Following is my code

private String startTransaction(String message) throws HttpException,
IOException {
		RandomStringGenerator rsg = new RandomStringGenerator(32);
		String random = rsg.nextString();
		String url = getRepoAddress() + "!svn/act/" + random;
		MkActivityMethod activityMethod = new MkActivityMethod(url);
		client.executeMethod(activityMethod);

		if(activityMethod.getStatusCode() == 201)
			return random;
		return null;
	}

Please let me know where I am going wrong.