jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.6.5 release plan
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:34:32 GMT
Hi,

I need a 2.6.x release with the JCR-3654 fix in it, so I'll be cutting
the 2.6.5 release candidate shortly.

The list of changes since 2.6.4 looks like this:

Improvements

  [JCR-3690] Allow Node Type Registry subclasses to check for
conflicting content

Bug fixes

  [JCR-1880] Same name sibling: Jackrabbit behaves differently when
calling Node.getPath()
  [JCR-3364] Moving of nodes requires read access to all parent nodes
of the destination node
  [JCR-3654] Error MembershipCache if a group node contains MV property
  [JCR-3682] Better Exception Handling in TransactionContext to handle
unchecked exceptions

Let me know (soon) if something else should be included.

BR,

Jukka Zitting