jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Lucene 4 ?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:46:11 GMT
It's not an option for my current problems, where I should integrate
already-partially-existing Lucene 4 code (especially using the facet and
spatial modules) into a Jackrabbit-based product.

In a first approach I thought migrating Jackrabbit to Lucene 4. I've
even thought about integrating faceting directly in Jackrabbit via the
Lucene  facet module.
But since the migration is not an option neither, I'll dive into
ClassLoader isolation. It's quite funny as well :)

Regards,
Cédric