jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Lucene 4 ?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:21:58 GMT
Hi,

Ok I see. Thanks for your feedback.
I most likely won't dive alone in this task, given that there's some
really tricky parts.
On the other hand, Oak is currently not production-ready, so I have to
stick to JR 2.x for now.

I'll probably look at a way to isolate Jackrabbit+Lucene in a separate
ClassLoader to be able to run Lucene 4 code in the same application.
BTW, did someone already achieve this (apart from OSGI-based solutions) ?

Regards,
Cédric