jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Pontus Amberg <pontus.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit JCA and JTA
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 19:25:09 GMT
After the exception was the actual file node created still available in the
repository or
was it just the data in the datastore that still was available?

If it just was the data in the datastore then maybe you need to run the
garbage
collection on the datastore
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore#Data_Store_Garbage_Collection ?

/Pontus