jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.0.0
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 01:52:57 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Tobias Bocanegra <tripod@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.0.0.

    [x] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.0.0

Looks good to me! The only things you should add before pushing the
release out are the MD5 and SHA checksum files as described in [1].

PS. I'm getting three NPEs from MetaFileTest on Windows. It seems to
be a OS-specific failure and related to just the specifics of the test
case, so is not important enough to block the release.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#basic-facts

BR,

Jukka Zitting