jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Poulsen <chris.poul...@dezide.com>
Subject Re: SV: Jackrabbit JCA and JTA
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:02:37 GMT
Apparently my mail client decided to screw me over ;-) here is the
complete msg.

Hi,

I've used a corner of the se-jcr (spring-extensions jcr) library v0.9 to
get this going in our application (a horribly old/not maintained library).

Our transactions are driven by the use of @Transactional to allow us to
have tests running with transactions.

I ended up not using the OSV pattern for JCR, it gave me more trouble
than benefits. Instead I ended up using:

SessionFactoryUtils.getSession() and
SessionFactoryUtils.releaseSession() from the spring module, this
ensures that the JCR session is registered with the spring transaction
synchronization stuff and did not impact my pre-transactional code much.

HTH.
--
Chris