jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Poulsen <chris.poul...@dezide.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit JCA and JTA
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 07:47:41 GMT
Hi,

I don't know about file storing vs. transactions, but I would expect it
to work like any other transactional change to the repository.

Getting the JTA setup correctly can be somewhat of a tricky task - Are
you sure that you are in a transaction in your method (and that you are
in the correct transaction)?

Have you tried adding a simple node in the transaction method to see if
a simple node is rolled back? Also you can usually ask spring and the
JTA provider to produce really detailed logs to help you figure out what
is going on.

HTH.
--
Chris