jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUCE] Contribution of Jackrabbit FileVault
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:41:31 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Tobias Bocanegra <tripod@adobe.com> wrote:
> 3 months later than promised in my mail from May 3rd [1], we finally
> got through all technical and ip-clearance hoops [2], and I'm pleased
> to announce the completion of Adobe's contribution of file vault. Now
> known as Jackrabbit FileVault.

Great!

> PS: I wanted to add a wiki page with some documentation, but somehow I
> can't create a new page. I have to admin that I haven't used the wiki
> much recently :-))

We adopted an explicit write access model some while ago to prevent
wiki spam (see http://markmail.org/message/nntrpjsfu4crk7u5). I
initialized the AdminGroup with all Jackrabbit PMC wiki accounts I
could easily find, but didn't spot yours so you're not yet included.
Just respond with your wiki account, and I'll get you included.

BR,

Jukka Zitting