jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject [IP CLEARANCE][VOTE] FileVault Contribution
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 00:40:51 GMT
Jackrabbit has received a donation of Adobe's FileVault that we'd like
to have as part of the contribs. the process is tracked under JCR-3612
and the signed source code is available here:

tar: people.apache.org:/home/tripod/contrib/filevault/filvault-asf-contrib-2013-07-08.tgz
sha1: 7bb22077a9ef44a1413d3f226cdc72a33995baf1

The IP Clearance document:

A more detailed description of this contribution can be found in the JIRA issue:

Note that we intend to place the code below
see JCR-3615 for more details.

Please vote to approve this contribution.  Lazy consensus applies: if
no -1 votes are cast

within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

[ ] +1 Accept FileVault into Apache Jackrabbit
[ ] -1 Reject the contribution because...

regards, toby

View raw message