jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@adobe.com>
Subject [ANNOUCE] Contribution of Jackrabbit FileVault
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:33:18 GMT
Hello,

3 months later than promised in my mail from May 3rd [1], we finally
got through all technical and ip-clearance hoops [2], and I'm pleased
to announce the completion of Adobe's contribution of file vault. Now
known as Jackrabbit FileVault.
To quickly recap, Jackrabbit FileVault provides tooling around
exporting, importing and syncing content from and to a JCR repository
for development.

The source is checked in under Jackrabbit commons [0] and is not released yet.

Have Fun!
Regards, Toby

PS: I wanted to add a wiki page with some documentation, but somehow I
can't create a new page. I have to admin that I haven't used the wiki
much recently :-))

[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/filevault/trunk/
[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/201305.mbox/%3CCAB+dfim97qLN=mV+DLEDdOvVSH5J6pUQ_2Nd9gBr7Djo3iNhsQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jackrabbit-filevault.html