jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:12:23 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'll go investigating, and if I can't find a fix I'll modify the code to
> handle the unexpanded variable value gracefully...

Actually, now that I look at the POMs in more detail, where do you set
the "org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port" property
in the first place. The system property declaration is:

    <property>
      <name>org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port</name>
      <value>${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}</value>
    </property>

But the value of that property is nowhere specified. If it isn't given
on the command line as
-Dorg.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port=NNN then in
the test cases the system property will show up as
"${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}", which is
what the test output is showing.

In revision 1506479 I added a default value of 0 for that property.

BR,

Jukka Zitting