jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2149 - Still unstable
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:01:15 GMT
FYI, I now tied to the build to Ubuntu instead of Solaris. The build is
now Unstable instead of Failed ;) at least some progress...

Failed test is:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BackwardsCompatibilityIT.testBackwardsCompatibility
Failing for the past 11 builds (Since #2139 )

Error Message:
Unable to access repository target/backwards-compatibility-test/jackrabbit-1.5

Regards
 Marcel