jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2145 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:43:38 GMT
now the build fails because of insufficient memory / swap-space:

# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Out of swap space to map in thread stack.
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /zonestorage/hudson_solaris/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Jackrabbit-trunk/trunk/jackrabbit-core/hs_err_pid2677.log
[ERROR] There are test failures.

what's the reason we restrict this build to solaris?

regards
 marcel