jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinav Atul <aa...@adobe.com>
Subject FW: [jcr2spi] RepositoryException lost in ItemManager#nodeExists
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:12:48 GMT
Just in case if this would be the right place to find a solution. Please let me know if anything
is unclear.

Thanks
Abhinav

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhinav Atul [mailto:aatul@adobe.com]
Sent: 22 July 2013 14:58
To: Jackrabbit Users
Subject: [jcr2spi] RepositoryException lost in ItemManager#nodeExists

Hi,
                I am trying to implement a synchronization service using the jcr connector
for Documentum. The issue I am facing is if the Documentum server becomes non-responsive while
trying to check if a node has been updated or deleted at Documentum, the RepositoryException
is lost in ItemManagerImpl#nodeExists and the synchronization service is communicated that
the node does not exists which may not be the case. Could the RepositoryException be communicated
further?

Thanks
Abhinav