Hi Angela,

I added another patch to JCR-3382. Tests now performsn 50.000 reads each. The execution logic of the tests didn't change.

You can look at the tests results at [1]. I don't see a lot of difference in performance, except for the "max" value in TreeRandomReadTest when the default-usermanager-repository in Jackrabbit 2.6 is used.

[1]: http://pastebin.com/Z7b71QKy