jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From srijan anil <212ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Startup Exception For Non-XA datasource
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 04:34:05 GMT
Hello,

I have Non-XA datasource and XA connection factory for Jackrabbit. In
repository.xml I am not using thin driver; but doing connection via
datasource, I am getting below exceptions during startup of the
application. Please someone assist.

The exceptions accuring are :

BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:904 FATAL error while writing the bundle:
10278f3f-0873-4e61-8ccf-310e517fc231
com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint
(JACKRABBIT_DEV.DHEERAJ_PM_VR_BUNDLE_IDX) violated ....

and

> javax.jcr.RepositoryException:

> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: there's already a
> property state instance with id
> 12a3e194-66c7-416a-ae7c-fbf252cde59c/{}

Regards,
Srijan.