jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject FYI: trunk version is now 2.8-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 08:45:17 GMT
Hi,

As a  followup to cutting the 2.7.0 release candidate I've updated the
trunk version to 2.8-SNAPSHOT in preparation for ultimately producing
our next stable release. Please update dependencies in any downstream
projects that are tracking the latest Jackrabbit SNAPSHOTs.

Like during the previous unstable 2.3.x and 2.5.x series, there won't
be a separate 2.7 release branch. Instead we'll cut 2.7.x release
directly from trunk until we're ready to create the stable 2.8 branch.

BR,

Jukka Zitting