jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.6.2 release plan
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 08:08:25 GMT
Hi,

As discussed during 2.6.1 planning, I'd like to follow up with a 2.6.2
release with some extra improvements.

The key changes to be included are JCR-3402 and JCR-3534. Both go
beyond simple bug fixes that we normally include in patch releases,
but the risk of regressions should be fairly small and the
improvements are quite valuable. Also, should any issues arise, the
diff from 2.6.1 is small enough to make reverting back to the earlier
patch release easy.

See below for the current list of issues targeted for 2.6.2. Let me
know if there are other changes that should be included.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

----

New features

  [JCR-3534] Efficient copying of binaries across repositories with
the same data store

Improvements

  [JCR-3402] getSize() returning too many often -1
  [JCR-3596] Reduce level for 'overwriting cached item' log messages
in ItemManager

Bug fixes

  [JCR-3595] AbstractJournal logging is too verbose