jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.4
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 07:55:21 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 2013-05-06 21:02, Alex Parvulescu wrote:
>> now I'm getting signature errors :)
>
> Import gpg keys from dist/KEYS? (my entry is new)

I updated the release checker script to automatically import the
latest keys from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/jackrabbit/KEYS. The script
now also keeps a bit better log of what it's doing to help
troubleshooting cases like these.

Re: The svn tag issue; There's been some problems with svn.eu also
before, so nowadays I'm using an "140.211.11.4 svn.apache.org" entry
in my /etc/hosts file (it's C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts on
Windows) to override the GeoDNS configuration of svn.apache.org. That
should help work around the issue noted by Alex until INFRA can fix
the problem.

BR,

Jukka Zitting