jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [OT] Donation of Adobe's "File Vault" and packaging tools
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 21:00:00 GMT
Great! Definitely interesting and useful features.

If the contribution turns out to be generically feasible and applicable enough I
expect we (Hippo) also will be interested to participate and help with further
enhancements and improvements. We will most certainly give it a proper review :)

Regards, Ate

It would be great if this can be contributed to Jackrabbit and community.