jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From sephiroth75 <marco.1...@tin.it>
Subject Re: Externalizing search
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 15:03:12 GMT
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. What you propose is two duplicate the
indexing so to have a copy aligned asynchronously with the internal index.
This was a solution that I considered, the problem is the waste of resources
to deal with.
The problem of oak is that I cannot use that version because I'm tring to
modify another sw that is built on top of jackrabbit. I think is that my
only chance is to try and see what happen.
Just another question...theoretically, to obtain what I've described the
only class I've to implement is QueryHandler, haven't I?

Bests
MC